Last week: Wolosik scored 33 points in a win against Eden Christian Academy Thursday and added 26 in Saturday's win against Fox Chapel in the Don Graham Classic.
Check this out: Wolosik, a 5-foot-10 senior guard, is averaging 23 points per game for North Catholic, which is ranked No. 3 in Class A. Last season, Wolosik was named second-team all-state in Class A and led the Trojanettes to the WPIAL and PIAA finals. She has committed to Central Connecticut State. Wolosik is also an exceptional student, and is ranked No. 1 in her class. North Catholic plays host to No. 1 Vincentian in a Section 2-A showdown Monday.
• Your team has played a brutal non-conference schedule. How much has that helped you? We do this every year. Coach [Molly] Rottmann likes to have us battle tested, so we're able to get better playing those better teams. Even if we don't win, it still benefits us more than if we are blowing teams out."
• Toughest team you have played? Seton-LaSalle. We played them first game of the year.
• Do you have a nickname? My family calls me Liz or Lizard. My middle name is Elizabeth.
• Best player in the WPIAL? Definitely [Hopewell's] Shatori Walker-Kimbrough. She's just a great athlete.
• Why Central Connecticut State? I liked Central because I know it's a great school academically. Basketball-wise, I really like the coaches. It was like a home away from home. I saw a lot of things there that I see in the North Catholic program.
• Favorite celebrity to follow on Twitter? I love Lolo Jones. She has the funniest quotes. And she seems real down to earth.
• People might be surprised to know that ... I was born in Florida.