Six WPIAL wrestlers have committed to NCAA Division I colleges thus far.
* Canon-McMillan's Connor Schram has committed to Stanford. Schram, a senior, is a three-time WPIAL finalist and two-time champion, and three-time PIAA finalist and one-time champ. He has a 114-8 career record. He competed at 120 last year.
* Canon-McMillan's Cody Wiercioch has committed to Pitt. Wiercioch, a senior is a three-time WPIAL finalist and two-time champion, and three-time PIAA finalist and two-time champ. He has a 123-4 career record. He competed at 170 last year.
* Canon-McMillan's Solomon Chishko has committed to Virginia Tech. Chishko, a junior, is a two-time PIAA third-place finisher, a two-time WPIAL champion, and has a career record of 90-7. He competed at 138 last season.
* Keystone Oaks' Nick Zanetta has committed to Pitt. Zanetta, a senior, is a two-time PIAA qualifer who placed second in the WPIAL and PIAA last season at 126 pounds. He has a 97-22 career record.
* Kiski Area's Matt McCutcheon has committed to Penn State. McCutcheon, a senior, is a two-time PIAA placewinner who won WPIAL and PIAA titles last year at 182 pounds. He also placed second in the WPIAL as a sophomore. He has a 121-12 career record.
* Hampton's Jake Hart has committed to Edinboro. Hart, a senior, placed second in the WPIAL and PIAA last year at 195 pounds. He enters the season with a 99-20 record.